The Fraud Center is a fully managed Jack Henry service powered by FICO Falcon that helps First State Bank fight, avoid and deter fraud. The Fraud Center accomplishes this through a combination of proactive rules, scoring, all Falcon user data worldwide (known as consortium data), reports, and automated notifications in combination with the individual touch of live fraud analysts that work to reduce fraud.
This service is offered free through our Online/Mobile Banking to cardholders giving them the ability to receive and respond to alerts on transactions chosen by the customer. Cardholders can receive text alerts to their cell phone for their enrolled MasterCard Consumer and/or Business Debit card, or ATM cards. Customers have the ability to turn off their card immediately by toggling the on/off switch in their Card Management section of their dashboard and contact the Financial Institution to report the transaction as fraud. If it is a valid transaction, you simply delete the message. The myCardRules Card Management module automatically enrolls your card and is located on the main menu of your Online/Mobile Banking under Card Management on your Dashboard.
myCardRules offers a wide range of controls and alerts options on all your cards.
For example, you can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on all card transactions or certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
Lost or Stolen Card?
We have created several ways to report a card lost/stolen 24/7. You can always call First State Bank. We have provided several other ways that are helpful during holidays, after hours, or weekends.
- Hotcard Center (888) 297-3416 A toll free telephone number is available for our cardholders 24 hours a day, seven days a week to report a lost/stolen card. This number is featured on our website as well as through our Telebanking systems.
- myFSB Online Banking - Turn Off/On Your Card or Report a Card Lost/Stolen myFSB Online banking allows you the ability to monitor your transactions 24/7 but also has the ability to turn off a card. Under the “Card Management” card on your Dashboard, click ATM/Debit Card and toggle the switch next to the card you want to turn off. You can also report your card lost/stolen to disable your card. This option will immediately disable the card.
- Call First State Bank at 936-327-5211 or FASTWAY Telebanking (800-364-5211) Our Fastway Telebanking system Option #7 allows you to be connected to the Hotcard Center to report a lost or stolen card 24/7. This will prevent further fraudulent charges until you can get in touch with us.